Sunday, July 24, 2011

7 weeks.....

Seven weeks until the first show. I am definitely leaning out, but not at all ready. My trainer increased my cardio again to 50 minutes twice a day. It is kicking my ass. I never thought that I would say this, but thank god for "rest day". I used to hate rest days. Getting me to sit still was almost impossible, but today I woke up thinking "Praise the Lord, no gym today!". I am getting more and more excited with all of the changes that I am seeing. The diet has been fairly easy to stick to to until these last few days. I am PMSing and all I want to do is chew and munch and eat carbs! Oh well, it is worth it in the end. Chris continues to be an excellent support and is so sweet.
I've been getting a lot of questions concerning my main source of protien, since I am vegan. I am taking two protein supplements that I alternate every other meal and I am having 5 meals a day.



They are actually quite yummy. Both are soy and one is also wheat based. 7 more weeks to go! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment