Sunday, December 5, 2010

I can't believe I'm blogging this

So, I am 29. I live in Salt Lake City. I will be 30 years old in 19 weeks. I am 5'3" and I am very active. I run, I lift weights and I go to the gym every day. I recently started pole fitness and I will be joining a pilates class in January. I am always intrigued by new challenges. It is my desire to challenge myself these next 19 weeks to get into the best shape I've ever been in. I would like to look back at 30 and say that I was in the best shape of my life. I have decided to start this blog to post pictures of my progress as motivation for myself and friends around me that I know have similiar goals. I will blog my workouts and feelings that I have towards them, like feelings of angst towards squats. Blech! I will also post recipes. YUMMY! I read oxygen magazine every month and it is super motivating. My ultimate goal is to be in the "Are You Next?" section of their monthly magazine that features buff chicas. My ultimate downfall that would keep me from reaching this goal? My love of food. I have spent the last year trying to manage my sugar intake and making an attempt to eat clean and organic as much as possible. I thought that if I put my self out there in a blog it might give me that ultimate push that I need to reach my goal. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment