Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Night Off

When I was doing Body for Life and even when training for races, I always allow myself to have a night off. I day for my body to recover and a cheat day. I try to make my cheats healthier versions of what I have been craving. Tonight, I made pizza!

1 Whole Wheat 12 inch Pizza Pie Crust
1/4 cup Mirror Glen Organic Pizza Sauce
1 cup of part skim mozarella cheese
1/2 cup of fat free cheddar cheese
1/4 cup fat free feta cheese
3 slices of tomatoe
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
4 spinach leaves
1 tsp basil leaves crushed
1 tsp oregano

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cover pie crust in pizza sauce and sprinkle oregano and basil on sauce. Add the rest of the ingredients to the top of the pie and bake for 12 -14 minutes. Seriously, that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment