Sunday, June 26, 2011

Operation Shred

I received my training schedule and diet from my trainer this afternoon. Yippee!!! Starting "Operation Shred" tomorrow. So far, my regimen will consist of 45 minutes of lifting and 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week. The diet is a "starter" diet that we will adjust as needed. Because I am vegan, he has found some alternative protein sources that I will be using at each meal. I am eating every 3 hours and will be eating 5 times a day. Worst part? I have to drink more than 80 oz of H2O a day. I am usually lucky to get in 32 oz. I will be interrupting work quite a bit the next few weeks with my frequent potty breaks. I can't wait to get started! Chris has even signed up to work out with me. This consists of waking up at 4:30 am. We will see how long he can tolerate that. Poor thing. My last meal? Vegan mac n cheese, a vegan chocolate chip cookie and I made homemade vegan brownies. That is a lot of crap, but it will be the last crap for the next 14 weeks. My first competition is an NGA comp at Bountiful High on September 10th. Can't wait to get started! I want my abs to look like this:

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome Summer!! I love reading your posts...it gives me motivation to get my lazy butt in gear! Good luck on your competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you Summy! You da bomb!

    ReplyDelete