Monday, June 13, 2011

Baba Ganooj!

Mazza. A little cafe on 9th and 9th. Middle Eastern Food. Best part? Vegan options! Delicious. I ordered the Baba Ganooj, mostly because I hoped that the food tasted as fun as it is to say. I also ordered Fattoosh, only because it rhymes with Baba Ganooj AND it has the word "fat" in it. Here is the Fattoosh.

Yummmmmmy! Chris took me out to dinner to congratulate me on my new job that starts on Thursday. We ended with dessert at City Cakes and Cafe which is 100% vegan and amazingly dangerous. I could eat all of their goodies in one sitting!

I have also tried the vegan version of cream cheese, Tofutti. It is delicious on yummy bagels. Here is a picture of it on my desk at work:

On another note, I met with the trainer last week who has given me an estimate on training for the October Fitness Comp. My body fat was measured, SUPER FUN (sarcasm). I think I had a constipated look on my face the whole time at the thought of someone pinching my fat and measuring it. Attractive? Yes. Luckily I was less than 20% so I am able to train to compete in October. I am meeting with another trainer this week to make my decision on a trainer for the fall show.....dun dun dun. I will keep you posted on who is the winner! When I say "you", I mean all 4 of you that read this. Thanks for staying true to being fans on my bloggy. So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment