Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness....

So, I know it is not Thanksgiving yet. It is Thanksgiving Eve. I was trying to figure out what to write about and then I realized that tomorrow is meant to be a day of reflection (and the anniversary of pilgrims taking over Native American land....but let's not focus on that.....I wonder if Thanksgiving ever makes Native Americans angry????).....back to being thankful.

So, today I am going to write a list of the things that I am truly thankful for:

1. My dad. I love him more than words. I love everything about him. He embodies kindness. He is the most giving person I will ever know and loves everyone he knows for who they are. He helped me become vegan and for that I am thankful.
2. My health.
4. Iggy. I literally want to eat my nephew.


5. Chrissy.....yep that hunk o' man before you is all mine.


6. Pogo....yes even the practically incontinent dog
7. My friends and family. Too many to name.
8. The great outdoors....they have given me serenity many times....so perhaps I should thank the Indians???


9. My eyesight....as crap as it is.
10. Carbs....I love you!


This is hard.....there are so many things and so many people that I am thankful for in my life. I will spend the rest of the night preparing for my vegan thanksgiving and thinking about all the people that I am so very thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment