Sunday, May 15, 2011

Headin Back to the Gymie Gym....

So, I took about 2 weeks off of my routine at the gym after my birthday. I was still going, but I wasn't lifting as much. I started lifting again on Monday and Note To Self: Never stop lifting again. I have been sore ALL week! Currently, I am doing 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week and lifting 5 days a week. With the weather bringing us some sunshine, I have even been able to make it out on a few runs. Worst thing about being vegan so far has been discovering the sweets and pasta recipes! I am officially hooked on vegan mac n cheese! I have made vegan chocolate chip cookies and they are DELICIOUS! Tonight I made carrot curry soup....if you have congestion, this soup will clear you right up. It was supposed to be carrot curry, but I added potatoes and almond milk. These recipes will come later this week.

I went to the outdoor expo at the South Towne Expo Center yesterday. Do not confuse this with the O.R. show, because these two are definitely NOT the same. I was a little dissappointed. There were more booths for spas then there were actual outdoor gear booths. We live in Utah, right? One of the best outdoor states in the country. Maybe next year will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment